- CA JMABC A.1985.001-1-19-LF.00803
Photograph depicts the Brockton Point Lighthouse. The original structure was built in 1890 and was replaced with the current structure in 1914. Lighthouses, however, no longer operate in Stanley Park - there are now four automatic unmanned light beacons.
White tower structure with stripe painted around middle; dark turret like structure on top of tower; seagull on top of turret; two boys standing to left side of lighthouse, leaning against metal guardrail; North Shore and Coast Mountains in background.