Photograph depicts alterations and additions to the Terminal City Club. The Terminal City Club began in 1892 when the mayor and several prominent businessmen founded a businessmen's club. The name is derived from Vancouver being the terminus of the Canadian Pacific Railway. The club is currently located at 837 West Hastings Street, Vancouver, British Columbia.
High angled exterior shot of scaffolding against three story building; small square windows on ends of building; larger white building in right of image; roof tops and harbour visible in background.
Title box in bottom right corner of image reads "ALTERATIONS & ADDITIONS TO THE TERMINAL CITY CLUB", "THOMPSON, BERWICK & PRATT ARCHITECTS", "SMITH BROS. & WILSON LIMITED GENERAL CONTRACTORS", "No. 13", "DATE MAY 31, 1963", "FACING N.E."