The collection consists of administrative, operational, and financial records for the Peretz Centre for Secular Jewish Culture. This collection consists of 41 boxes of textual records, 1 book in oversized storage, and 3 smaller boxes containing pledge cards, registration cards, and member information cards from the years 1957-1975. Within the collection, there are 3 boxes (boxes 1-3) containing information about events, employee records, and building records, ranging from approximately 1948 to 2005. There are 3 boxes (boxes 3-6) containing correspondences with other Jewish organizations, ranging from approximately 1945 to 2001. There are 3 boxes (boxes 6-8) consisting of meeting minutes and documents regarding the executive board, in the period of approximately 1945 to 2011. There are 4 boxes (boxes 9-12) containing general administrative files, from approximately 1946 to 1989. There are 2 boxes (boxes 12-13) containing membership and mailing lists, from the period of 1943 to 2002. There are 7 boxes (boxes 14-20) containing documents pertaining to programming and publications, within the period 1946 and 2014. There are 4 boxes (boxes 20-23) with files related to the Peretz School, with documents from 1948 to 2000. There is 1 box (box 24) containing files from the library, from the years 1951-1995. There are 9 boxes (boxes 24-32) with files from the construction of the new Peretz building, from the years 1961-2002. There are 2 boxes (boxes 33-34) with files from room rentals within the Peretz School, from the years 1964 to 2004. There are 8 boxes (35-42) containing financial documents, from the years 1945 to 2006.