Photograph depicts the original Lumberman's Arch in Stanley Park. Lumberman's Arch was constructed by the Lumberman's Union in 1912 to commemorate the visit of the Duke of Connaught. It originally stood along his procession route, at Homer and Pender. It was moved to Stanley Park and remained there until 1947 when it was condemned and demolished. A replacement structure was erected in 1952.
Grassy field with evergreen trees in foreground; wooden log replica of Parthenon temple in middle of image; ships in the harbour in background.
Photograph depicts the Vancouver Lacrosse Team in 1915.
Three rows of men standing and sitting against a wood wall; label in bottom right corner reads "PHOTO by ROGNON LEONARD FRANK"; members of team written across bottom of image.
Written on recto: "Vancouver Lacrosse Team - 1915", "- Davis - McCuaig - Painter - Fitsgerald - Griffith - Pickering - McLaren - Crookall -", "- Miller - Ion - Donahue - Murray - West - Con Jones - Brynjolfson - Allen - Johnson - Gibbons - Dill Jones -", "- H. Jones - Peacock - Donihee - Roberts - N. Jones - "