- CA JMABC A.1985.001-1-11-LF.00231
- June 29, 1963
Parte de Leonard Frank Photos studio fonds
Photograph depicts alterations and additions to the Terminal City Club. The Terminal City Club began in 1892 when the mayor and several prominent businessmen founded a businessmen's club. The name is derived from Vancouver being the terminus of the Canadian Pacific Railway. The club is currently located at 837 West Hastings Street, Vancouver, British Columbia.
Exterior shot of three story concrete building; small square windows; larger white building with more windows to right of building; construction debris and rubbish bin on level underneath building, in bottom of image.
Title box in bottom right corner of image reads "ALTERATIONS & ADDITIONS TO THE TERMINAL CITY CLUB", "THOMPSON, BERWICK & PRATT ARCHITECTS", "SMITH BROS. & WILSON LIMITED GENERAL CONTRACTORS", "No. 16", "DATE JUNE 29, 1963", "FACING N.E."