Showing 1167 results

Archival description
Leonard Frank Photos studio fonds Vancouver With digital objects
Advanced search options
Print preview View:

600 block Granville Street, Vancouver, British Columbia

Photograph depicts the 600 block of Granville Street.

Angled shot of cars parked in front of storefronts on either side of street; shops include R.C. Purdy Chocolates, D'Allaird's, Charlton and Morgan, Tip Top Tailors, Dall's Irish Linens, the Colonial Theatre and Imperial Optical Company, among others.

A flotilla of boats and spectators welcome the SS "Canberra"

Photograph depicts the arrival of "Canberra" at the Port of Vancouver. "Canberra" was a P&O-Orient ocean liner. It is shown here at Vancouver Harbour during her maiden voyage around the world. This was the largest ship to have ever entered Vancouver Harbour at the time.

Large white ocean liner being towed into dock by tugboats; smaller craft crowded around ship; pier on right side of ship; large crowd gathered in bottom right corner of image.

A stone fireplace and hearth, Interior of the Ross Residence, Vancouver, BC

Photograph depicts the Ross residence's fireplace.

White brick fireplace with arch over hearth; black wrought iron fire utensil set to right of hearth, vase of flowers to left; maroon coloured oriental rug on floor; indoor pool visible through window in right of image.

This photograph is associated with J.A. & C.H. McDonald.

Addition to Administrative Wing, Shaughnessy Hospital, Vancouver, B.C.

Photograph depicts the addition to the Shaughnessy Hospital's Administrative Wing.

Two storey flat roofed building; curtains hanging in windows on top floor, Venetian blinds in windows on bottom floors; cedar shrubs along left side of building; four storey building to right.

This photograph is associated with E.H. Shockley & Son Construction Co.

Addition to St. George's School

Photograph depicts the completed addition to St. George's School. One copy has a title box. Project associated with Hodgson, King & Marble Ltd., general contractors and C.B.K. Van Norman, architect.

Wood fence in front of three story flat roofed building; electrical cables attached to top right corner of building; houses in background.

Addition to St. George's School - facing northwest

Photograph depicts the construction of the addition to St. George's School.

Three story concrete building under construction; extensive wooden scaffolding on sides of building; metal crane tower and ladder near left side of building; two men standing at base of ladder; wood and wire mesh debris around perimeter of building.

White title box in bottom right corner of the duplicate print reads "ADDITION TO ST. GEORGE'S SCHOOL", "HODGSON KING & MARBLE LTD. GENERAL CONTRACTORS", "C.B.K. VAN NORMAN - ARCHITECT", "No.5", "DATE APRIL 6, 1959", "FACING N.W."

Results 1 to 10 of 1167