- CA JMABC A.1985.001-1-11-LF.00240
- February 28, 1963
Photograph depicts alterations and additions to the Terminal City Club. The Terminal City Club began in 1892 when the mayor and several prominent businessmen founded a businessmen's club. The name is derived from Vancouver being the terminus of the Canadian Pacific Railway. The club is currently located at 837 West Hastings Street, Vancouver, British Columbia.
Aerial shot of roof of construction site; seven construction workers visible on site; metal framing around building; construction supplies on roof of building; vehicles in alley below building.
Title box in bottom right corner of image reads "ALTERATIONS & ADDITIONS TO THE TERMINAL CITY CLUB", "THOMPSON, BERWICK & PRATT ARCHITECTS", "SMITH BROS. & WILSON LIMITED GENERAL CONTRACTORS", "No. 5", "DATE FEB. 28, 1963", "FACING N.E."